Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hello Kitty Cafe Siam Square Bangkok

Trust me when I tell you I've never seen this much pink in my life! It was pass 9:00 in the evening when I asked my sister if she wanted to go out the hotel and check out the Hello Kitty Cafe near us. Knowing my sister there was a little bargaining and bribing before we got out of the hotel. We decided to take the tuktuk so we could be there in 2-3mins because the cafe was closing at 10 pm. Well luckily (sarcasm) the tuktuk driver dropped us a little far from the place and we had to walk and ask for directions from strangers on how to get there. Oh language barrier. We finally got there 10 mins before the closing. There were around 10 people inside but they still let us order and eat and roam around the place.

It was a huge pink cafe that screams Hello Kitty!



We ordered milkshake and cakes. The cutest cakes I've ever eaten!


Drop by Hello Kitty Cafe at Siam Square One for a pink experience! Every corner is Instagram worthy!

For more photos follow my Instagram : @sabpineda



















No comments:

Post a Comment