Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tokyo Japan Summer 2015 Part 2 : Shibuya


Spent most of the trip in Shibuya because that's were we stayed. We initially planned on staying in a hotel but because the prep time for this trip was too short all the hotels around Shibuya downtown was fully booked already, so I decided to check out Airbnb I found this cute apartment and I immediately booked it. Because some of us were not comfortable staying in an apartment because it was new then and we weren't sure if the place was clean and safe, they decided to book another hotel room a little bit far from Shibuya center but just 3-5mins cab to Shibuya center . Well, I stayed with Airbnb with my sister in law and my niece.  It was my first Airbnb so I was a little nervous but excited at the same time.


The one bedroom apartment has its own laundry area, separate toilet and bath.
Complete with TV, Queen size bed, kitchen, fridge and another sofa bed. The area is near Hachiko.


There's a Ministop across our apartment that sells freshly cooked bento meals everyday and a Family Mart a couple of blocks from the apartment. I buy food for breakfast everyday there! Ministop's chicken teriyaki is to die for!


Bento meals are life saver! 
If you're too tired and lazy to go out and eat cause you'll probably be from all the walking, just buy your bento meal from the kombini! They are delish and cheap!

 

Shibuya Crossing


Lunch at L'occitane Cafe 
The view from the cafe is the Shibuya Crossing and the ambiance of the place is amazing.


Shopping in Tokyo is crazy! They have all the brands from A-Z. From apparel to home decors to the weirdest stuff you'll ever see. Shibuya has everything you need and want!


Vendo machine EVERYWHERE!!!


Food in Shibuya is amazing!


You guys, if you're going to Japan you should eat Yakiniku as many as you can! 
I'm crazy in love with Yakiniku!


Don Quijote is my favourite shopping place, you guys NEED to check out donki! 


Shibuyeah


Shawty Imma Tokyo Here


So much JaFUN in Shibuya!!


For more photos follow us! Intagram: @sabpineda and @cucaypineda


Sab


No comments:

Post a Comment